Time & Location
12 Jan 2021, 10:00 – 11:30
About the event
The aim of this session is to help you become more self-aware and understand what skills and qualities you have to offer.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
· Understand what self-awareness is
· Identify your skills, qualities, achievements and knowledge
· Recognise your weaknesses
· Complete a SWOT analysis
· Recognise what your values and motivations are
· Assess which are your strongest intelligences
· Give examples of transferable skills
· Analyse your personality type
· Identify areas for development
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place or call 07849 629 917.