Time & Location
24 Dec 2020, 14:00 – 15:30
About the event
The aim of this session is to help the learner become more self-aware and understand what skills and qualities they have to offer.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
· Understand what self-awareness is
· Identify their skills, qualities, achievements and knowledge
· Recognise their weaknesses
· Complete a SWOT analysis
· Recognise what their values and motivations are
· Assess which are their strongest intelligences
· Give examples of transferable skills
· Analyse their personality type
· Identify areas for development
Contact email@example.com to book your place or call 07849 629 917.