top of page
Time & Location
18 Nov 2020, 10:00 – 11:30
About the event
The aim of this session is to help the learner to understand how to write effective letters of application.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
· State the two main types of letters used to apply for jobs
· Understand the purpose of letters
· Outline correct letter structure and layout
· Recognise appropriate cover letter content
· Demonstrate how to match the requirements of the role
· Produce an effective cover letter
· Understand how to write a speculative letter
· Recognise how to transfer the basic principles of letter writing to email correspondence
Email email@example.com to book your space.
bottom of page