Motivational Strategies Workshop – Part One
Time & Location
About the Event
Discover ways to overcome or better manage your health barriers to work. All with the guidance of a qualified health professional.
- explore what is meant by motivation
- identify signs that indicate low motivation for seeking or sustaining work
- learn how Specific Measurable Attainable Realistic and Timed goal setting improves motivation
- get tips to keep motivated when seeking work
- learn how to manage barriers to motivation.
Participants must be registered for the StartScotland service. To register, fill out the form at the bottom of the page.