Time & Location
02 Jul 2019, 10:00 – 12:00
Edinburgh, 93 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 3ES, UK
About the event
Discover ways to overcome or better manage your health barriers to work. All with the guidance of a qualified health professional.
- understand what stress is including the physical and psychological effects
- be more aware of our warning signs when we are under stress
- learn about the ‘fight or flight’ response
- be more aware of helpful and unhelpful techniques to cope with stress
- identify practical management stress management techniques including relaxation .
Participants must be registered for the StartScotland service. To register, fill out the form at the bottom of the page.